Claudine Reid MBE is considered to be one of the most inspirational women of our time. Voted in the list of Britain’s Top 100 Women Entrepreneurs by real business magazine in 2008 and named as one of Britain’s most influential Christian Black Women in 2017 and 2019.
Claudine’s vast experience has been recognised by many organisations and people:
- Former Cabinet Office Social Enterprise Ambassador
- Appointed to the National Social Enterprise Expert Panel for Government Office of Civil Society
- Former Chair of Governors for a London College for Girls
- Served on the Ethnic Minority Advisory Board for Department for Works and Pensions
- Received an MBE from HRH the Queen for services to Social Enterprise
- Current Social Entrepreneur in residence for Kingston University
Claudine holds many roles, which include, co-directing the award-winning social enterprise PJ’s Community Service, TV and radio presenting, and training others. She runs an international network, which promotes economic empowerment, personal development and leadership skills to women and BME communities.
But among all of her successes, Claudine says that her first and biggest accomplishment is being a wife and mother.
“I adore my family. I’ve been married to the love of my life Patrick for 23 years and we have two children, Theo and Timone. My family – both close and extended – motivate me. They keep me grounded and all hold a special place in my heart.”